In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("LPPD"), your personal information/data may be processed by our Bank KUVEYT TÜRK PARTICIPATION BANK INC.
with headquarters at Büyükdere Cad. No: 129/1 Esentepe / Şişli / Istanbul with Mersis no. 0600002681400074 in the capacity of the data controller in the manner specified in LPPD, disclosed to third parties in cases permitted by the legislation. The details on the topic and your rights are summarized below for information purposes.
Call Center : 444 0 123 / 0850 251 0 123
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
KUVEYT TÜRK KATILIM BANKASI A.Ş.
- Since information such as your name, surname, TR identification number, tax identification number, mobile phone number, address information and card information, account status, payments, banking information, products you use, complaint content that are transmitted to our company by you due to the transactions you want to perform through our bank's call center, the statements you want to transmit and the returns you want to receive are covered by "personal data"; such personal data will be processed by our Bank in the capacity of Data Controller for the purposes of PDPL article 5/2-c: The requirement of processing of personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract and PDPL article 5/2-ç: Within the scope of the legal reasons that it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation, the solution of the problem that you transmit to our call center, the provision of the service you want to receive, the resolution of the complaints you have submitted to us through other channels and the request for information from you to meet the requests, providing information about the products you want to use.
- Your personal data processed can be transferred to courier companies if necessary for your purpose of contacting the call center for card transactions, to POS companies in case of malfunction problems, to Neova Sigorta A.Ş. in insurance transactions, to natural and legal persons from whom service to be procured within the framework of sending commercial electronic messages and conducting reporting/analysis, to public authorities stipulated by the legislations, to all real and legal persons, to our subsidiaries.
- Your personal data can be obtained by automated methods through your calls with our call center by contacting our bank at the beginning.
- Your personal data can be stored for the periods required by the purposes for processing. Your personal data of which processing purposes are eliminated are deleted, destroyed or anonymized if there is no other justification or legal reason, there is no international law or regulation and if the contractual obligations are eliminated.
- You have the right to find out if your personal data has been processed by contacting our Bank, to request information about it if your personal data has been processed, to find out the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it has been used in accordance with its purpose, to find out about third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad, to request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, if your personal data is deleted or destroyed for the above reasons to request information to the third parties to whom it was transferred, to object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively through automated systems, to claim compensation for your damages if you suffer damages due to the unlawful processing of your personal data. When exercising your rights above, if the transaction requires additional costs, you will be charged in accordance with the applicable legislation. You can exercise your rights as per Article 11 of the Law No. 6698 through the following communication channels;
| Büyükdere Street No: 129/1 Esentepe / Şişli / Istanbul.
Mersis No: 0600002681400074 | email@example.com
| www.kuveytturk.com.tr | Tel: 444 0 123
Activity: Any Activity Allowed Under Banking Law 5411.