With Mobile POS, which uses GPRS technology, you can reduce your costs while providing fast and mobile transaction convenience to your customers!
Mobile (GPRS) POS works with a GSM network phone line. It is a product for enterprises that do not have the obligation to use cash register POS and are not subject to the provisions of Law No. 3100 and related legislation.
Since it is developed for companies in the sector with a heavy volume of sales, the fact that it uses wireless technology and has an independent device feature means it can be very convenient for mobile Kuveyt Türk member workplaces.
Here are the main features of Mobile POS:
- It allows you to perform your transactions anywhere where there is a cell phone operator.
- It communicates with the bank via GSM line.
- With the portable POS device feature, you can serve customers outside the company.
- It offers the advantage of fast mobile processing.
- It brings cost advantages to your enterprise.
- You can continue to makes sales during power outages.
- Provisioning time is shorter than fixed POS products.
- The monthly GSM bill is paid by the workplace.