Bankada Kampüs is an employment and social responsibility project that Kuveyt Türk Participation Bank has prepared for university students.
A training program for young people who are interested in the banking sector and have chosen participation banking as their career goal, Bankada Kampüs is accepting students who meet certain criteria.
- Third or fourth year student at one of Turkey’s leading universities
- Career in participation banking sector is first preference
- Focused on success
- Outstanding communication skills
- A team worker
What are the advantages?
- Early start to working life
- On-the-job training along with a mentor appointed from professional business life
- Basic banking and personal development training
- Opportunity to be a part of the bank’s different projects
- Working plan without disrupting studies
- Opportunity for priority evaluation in recruitment processes after graduation
- Remuneration, social security and other additional benefits
Students spend an average of two days per week throughout the year working part-time in branch or at the General Directorate. The Bankada Kampüs program continues until the student graduates and ends with the student being evaluated in the recruitment process, depending on their performance during the program.