Steps to Install and Login Mobile Branch
- Customer number and temporary password are entered.
- The phone number is verified.
- The SMS which came to your phone is entered.
- Create a new password that can be used for the Internet Branch.
- The Customer Number is entered with the newly identified Internet Branch Code.
- Activation code which came your phone is entered and PIN is generated.
- Mobile Branch is entered with the specified PIN.
* Internet branch password existing customers can continue at 5th step.
The Following Points Should be Noted When Using the Mobile Branch:
- Be very careful with your activities.
- Kuveyt Türk sends SMS and E-mail only to inform customers, does not request any information from customers. If you encounter such a situation, you can find out by calling 444 0 123/0850 251 0 123 Call Center.
- When selecting password and PIN, please keep the following items in mind:
- Take care to use a different password.
- Do not use your personal information as Password or PIN, use complex passwords.
- Do not keep your mobile branch information in one place that is easy to reach and accessible to anyone else. Do not share your private information with others.
- Do not share your private information with others.
- Note that antivirus programs are installed and updated on your computer.
- Do not open content that was sent to you via the addresses you are not sure about.
- Use the key lock to prevent your phone from being used by someone other than you.
- Mobile Branch application terminates your session within 500 seconds for your security if no active action is taken. Do not leave your phone where you can access others while the application is open.