What is CebimPOS?
Kuveyt Türk CebimPOS is a collection solution that ensures the receiving of payments through the transformation of your smartphone into a POS device .
- There is no POS subscription fee in Kuveyt Türk CebimPOS service, and its installation is all free.
- Kuveyt Türk CebimPOS service can be used by all private companies and our legal entity customers.
- Kuveyt Türk CebimPOS uses the infrastructure of the Virtual POS system.
- Card payment transactions work with "3D Secure and GO – Pay Safely" infrastructures. This ensures a secure payment service.
- Payments can be received via the cards with a Troy, Mastercard or Visa logo issued by the banks and paying agencies in Turkey’.
How to Use
* Click on Branch and ATM Map to make your POS applications from your nearest branch or to get further information.
- Kuveyt Türk CebimPOS menus can be used after logging into the Corporate Mobile Branch.
- Card details and transaction information are entered on the Kuveyt Türk CebimPOS Sales Menu.
- Then "3D Secure and GO – Pay Safely" payment screen appears.
- The OTP (One Time Password –) sent to payer’s smartphone is entered on this screen.
- This way the payment transaction is completed.
- Payment transactions made using Kuveyt Türk CebimPOS can be shown in a list. End-of-day follow-up can also be performed in addition to cancellation and refund transactions.
- Transactions made using Kuveyt Türk CebimPOS can also be followed via Virtual POS access link (https://kurumsal.kuveytturk.com.tr).
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the operating conditions for CebimPOS?
Please contact our branches for commissions and blocking periods.
How long does it take for a CebimPOS swipe to transfer into an account?
- Next Day: The sales that you have made through the POS device will be transferred to your account the next day in return for a commission.
- Blocked: The sales that you have made through the POS device are deposited into the account after a predetermined number of blocked days without any deductions.
- Blocked and with Commission: The sales that you have made through the POS device are deposited into your account with a lower amount of commission after a certain amount of blocked days.
- POS with Fixed Rate: The sales that you have made through the POS device based on your monthly turnover limit are deposited into your account the next day without any deductions. You can get further information via the POS with Fixed Rate page.
What are the subscription fees and costs required in CebimPOS?
CebimPOS is free of charge. There is no installation fee, inefficiency fee or monthly periodic subscription fee
* Existing CebimPOS customers can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support
Who can use CebimPOS?
All private companies and legal entities with tax certificates can use the service. It is recommended for those companies that do not have the obligation to use cash register POS. (It is a product for enterprises that are not subject to the provisions of Law No. 3100 and related legislation.)