Gold Current Account is an account type that is opened for an indefinite term to valorize your accumulated savings as gold.
- You can use this account for saving or storage purposes.
- You can perform purchase and sale of gold any time you wish.
- Minimum transaction limit is 0.01 gram.
- The stored gold is preserved as 995/1000 carats.
- A certificate is issued in return for the stored gold.
- You can use the gold in Gold Current Account to issue Gold Cheques, to do Gold Transfers, to receive it as grams of gold from Kuveyt Türk branches or ATMs and to open an Gold-to-Gold Participation Account.
Click here for physical gold purchase commissions.