Grams of Gold
Gold grams from Kuveyt Türk, the pioneer of gold banking, with the guarantee of Istanbul Gold Refinery!
Kuveyt Türk gold grams have been issued for those with savings desiring to invest in physical gold with the guarantee of Istanbul Gold Refinery.
- Grams of gold are available at all Kuveyt Türk branches in the options of 1, 1.5, 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 grams.
- Grams of gold are 995/1000 carat, which is the international standard.
- Customers are provided with the opportunity to make transactional or physical purchases.
- You can valorize your grams of gold at Gold-to-Gold Participation Account at Kuveyt Türk and make profit shares.
- Kuveyt Türk gold and the other types of gold certified by the Istanbul Gold Refinery you purchase are accepted at all of our branches and can be cashed at the jewelers any time as long as their package is intact.
Quarter Gold Coin
The quarter gold coins that have a traditional and indispensable place in Turkey are now at Kuveyt Türk!
Kuveyt Türk quarter gold coins are manufactured by the General Directorate of Minting and Printing. These gold coins are of a purity of 22 carats and weigh 1.75 grams.
- You can make savings by opening a quarter gold coin account and receive your gold in physical form any time at Kuveyt Türk branches and ATMs.
- You can deposit Kuveyt Türk packaged quarter gold coins to any account you wish.
- When you want to save quarter gold coins, you can save them regularly in your account with a single order.
- You can transfer quarter gold coins among Kuveyt Türk accounts.
- You can order for a future-dated quarter gold coin purchase.
Kuveyt Türk has made its mark with the first and only gold bullion produced with a Turkish bank design.
Produced by Argor Heraeus SA3, one of the most prestigious gold bullion producers in the world, Kuveyt Türk branded gold bullions are 1kg at a purity of 0.995.
- Kuveyt Türk gold bullions are the first and only gold bullions produced with the design of a Turkish bank.
- They are at the standards of domestically and globally-renowned London Bullion Market Association - LBMA.
Making its mark on gold bullions, Kuveyt Türk
- is the first and only Turkish bank that is a member of the London Bullion Market Association - LBMA.
- It is the corresponding bank of Istanbul Stock Exchange (BIST) Precious Metals and Precious Stones Market.
- It has ranked the first among all BIST members in terms of annual trading volume in BIST Precious Metals Market in 2013.
- Our bank has had the highest trading volume in BIST Precious Metals Market since 2011.
- It is the leader in gold bullion foreign trade volume in Turkey.
Gold Cheque is the best present for your loved ones!
Gold Cheque is a product that represents as much gold in physical form as the amount specified on it.
- You can use Gold Cheque to receive the gold in physical form or to transfer the gold to your account.
- You can purchase Gold Cheque with TRY, USD or gold in your account.
- You do not have to be a Kuveyt Türk customer to use this product.
- Gold Cheque provides convenience especially when giving gold gifts.
- Nobody except for the holder of the Gold Cheque can cash the cheque.
- A commission of only 1 TRY is charged per cheque purchased.
Now you can send your gold with Gold Transfer without any worries for security!
You can transfer the gold in your account in grams or bullions with Gold Transfer. The person receiving the transfer can receive the Gold Transfer within the same say in grams or bullions from the branches.
This way, the gold reaches its destination easily and smoothly and without security problems.
- Gold Transfer does not have any costs.
- It is possible to transfer grams, bullions and quarter coins of gold.
- There is no risk of the gold being transported or stolen.
End to the Inconvenience of Following the Rates!
One more innovation from Kuveyt Türk Participation Bank in Gold Banking!
The problem of following the rates when you give automatic purchase and sale instruction from your account is now removed. Our bank automatically makes purchase-sale transaction on behalf of you when the rates reach to the desired level with the automatic purchase-sale order you have created. You can create automatic purchase and sale order in your foreign exchange and precious metal transactions.
When the rate reaches to the price desired or drops, the automatic purchase and sale transaction is made from that price. You can make a period selection if you wish the transactions to be repeated. This way, you will be able to direct your savings and have automatically made your transaction and gained profit when suitable market conditions occur.
- Automatic instruction can be given in both foreign exchange transactions and precious metals.
- You can list the instructions which were previously given by you and cancel the instructions which have not been performed yet.
- You can give the instructions for once as well as for certain periods.
- You will have a chance to follow the market prices instantly.
- When your price preference is formed, your transaction instruction will be automatically performed by the system.
- When the price desired is formed, it will not result in rate loss because instant transaction is made.
- For more information on Kuveyt Türk Automatic Purchase and Sale Instruction, you can call 444 0 123 / 0850 251 0 123 or visit Kuveyt Türk Branches.