- Sağlam Card comes in three tiers; Classic, Gold and Platinum.
- It works differently to other credit cards you may be used to, allowing you to take advantage of firsthand discount opportunities and savings at contracted stores.
- And with its instalment and Gold Points features, it also lightens your shopping load.
- Customers regularly spending 200TL and above over 12 months and paying off their outstanding balance on time will receive Gold Points worth 50TL.
- Health and education sector payments are divided into 5 interest-free equal instalments.*
- For emergency cash needs you can use Sağlam Card’s cash advance feature.
- With Sağlam Card you can easily divide all your expenses into instalments, excepting mobile phone purchase, fuel, supermarket and food, jewelry, mobile phone top up, tax, invoice and insurance payments.
- There is no fee for getting the Sağlam Card.
- The minimum payment rate for Sağlam Card balances is 100%. In other words, the customer must pay their balance off completely.
- A late payment penalty rate of 2.34% will be charged for any outstanding amounts.
*If you do not want to benefit from 5 installments for education expenses, you can turn off this feature by writing IPTAL EGTM5 and send an SMS to 2848. To reactivate this feature, you can send an SMS to 2848 by writing ONAY EGTM5.
*If you do not want to benefit from 5 installments for health expenses, you can turn off this feature by writing IPTAL SGLK5 and send an SMS to 2848. To reactivate this feature, you can send an SMS to 2848 by writing ONAY SGLK5.
Every day’s a discount day with Sağlam Card!
Use your Sağlam Card at contracted stores and get sizable discounts every day. To take a look at the discounts you could benefit from visit http://www.saglamkart.com.tr/!
Sağlam Card lets you divide your payments into however many instalments you like, anywhere in the world!
- With Sağlam Card you can split any transaction of 100TL and over into instalments and choose the number of instalments yourself.
- Sağlam Card divides health and education sector payments into 5 equal instalments.
Define and Change Your Number of Instalments
- Call Center (444 0 123)
- Online Branch (www.kuveytturk.com.tr)
- Mobile Banking
- Send a Text
You can change your number of instalments by texting us from any operator. Write Taksit (meaning “instalment”), leave a space, write the last 4 digits of your card number, leave a space and write the number of instalments you want. Then send it to 2848.
For example: “Taksit 1234 6” >> 2848. You will receive an information message telling you that the number of your instalments has changed.
With Sağlam Card you can pay any transaction in instalments and choose the number* of instalments that suits you.
*In accordance with the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency’s (BDDK) regulations published in the Official Gazette dated 27.09.2016:
- Transactions for telecommunications, expenses related to direct marketing, overseas expenses, food, groceries, fuel, cosmetics, office equipment, gold, silver, foreign currency, taxes, insurance, invoice payments, membership fees and transactions that do not include a solid commodity or services, such as gift cards and gift checks, cannot be divided into instalments.
- For electronic appliance or computer purchases the maximum number of instalments is 6.
- For expenses related to airlines, travel agencies, shipping, accommodation, health and social services and health product purchases the maximum number of instalments is 9.
- For all other sectors, the maximum number of instalments is 12.
Earn Gold Points with Sağlam Card and save them up or spend them!
- You’ll earn Gold Points at a rate of 0.1% every time you use your Sağlam Card, whether paying in instalments or not. Once you’ve earned over 10TL in Gold Points, it will automatically be transferred to your Gold Current Account. This way you can either save up your gold or visit any of our branches to collect your gold in grams.
- If you regularly spend 200TL and above over 12 months and pay off your outstanding balance on time you’ll earn Gold Points worth 50TL.
Sağlam Card is also there for you when you need emergency cash!
- With Classic Sağlam Card you can take out a cash advance of up to 10% of your card limit and a maximum of 500TL.
- With Gold Sağlam Card you can take out a cash advance of up to 10% of your card limit and a maximum of 1000TL.
- With Platinum Sağlam Card you can take out a cash advance of up to 10% of your card limit and a maximum of 2000TL.
- A fee of 1.25TL will be charged for every cash advance withdrawal.
- The withdrawn cash advance must be paid in the first statement.
- To withdraw a cash advance you must have no outstanding balance.
- With Platinum Sağlam Card you can take out a cash advance at ATMs in Saudi Arabia and there is no fee fort this transaction.
Whether your car breaks down or you need a locksmith, Sağlam Card is always by your side!