The Cumulative Participation Account is a participation account for those who are interested in making long-term investments with small savings. You can make monthly and quarterly payments to this account, which can be opened for a minimum term of three years and a maximum of 10.
- To open an account you need a minimum of 150 TRY, 100 USD, 100 Euro or 50 grams of gold.
- After opening your account, you can make your payments through current account or credit card order.
- You can update the order amounts.
- The minimum amount you can deposit is 50 TRY/USD/Euro or 1 gram of gold.
- A lump sum can be deposited upon opening the account.
- You can skip payments a maximum of 5 times.
- You can withdraw money 3 times or up to 50% of the capital before the end of the term.
- If these conditions are violated, it is requested that the customer returns 50% of the gross profit shares received until then.
Account Types and Limits
Cumulative Participation Account Sharing Rates
||Opening Balance - Minimum Balance
||Sharing Rate (Minimum 3 Years, Maximum 10 Years)
Cumulative Participation Account Withholding Rates
- 0% for Turkish Lira
- 10% for USD and Euro
- 15% for Gold