With the "Letter of Guarantee Menu" added to the Corporate Internet Branch, Kuveyt Türk's corporate customers can easily apply for a letter of guarantee from the internet without coming to the branch.
How can I make a Letter of Guarantee Application from the Internet Branch?
- Kuveyt Türk Corporate Internet Branch is entered.
- The "Letter of Guarantee Application Menu "located under the "Letter of Guarantee" on the "Applications Menu" is selected. The letter of guarantee information is entered into the system.
- After the application is confirmed, the guarantee letter is received from the selected branch.
- The status of the collateral letter made can be followed from the Collateral Application Monitoring menu which is under the Letter of Guarantee menu.
- Only our corporate customers can apply for a letter of guarantee from the Internet Branch.
- Applications can only be made for letters of guarantee to be given to the public contract no. 4734 and 2886.
- Customers who want to use this service should have signed the Online Finance Forms and Online Finance GKS forms in our branches.
- Applications can only be made through the Corporate Internet Branch.