Dear Valued Customer,
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure the health and safety of both our customers and employees, precautions have been considered.
During these vulnerable times, we try to limit branch visits as a precaution and as a solution we highly urge you to use our mobile and internet branches, as well as our ATMs and call centers to facilitate your banking transactions.
Coronavirus New measures for banking transactions:
- Our Mobile/Internet branches, ATMs and Call Center are available 24/7.
- Money transfers and EFTs made via Mobile/Internet branches are free during this period as always.
- Money transfers from Kuveyt Türk Mobile Branch and Internet Branch have been increased to 50.000 TL per day.
- The daily withdrawal limit in our ATMs has been increased to 5,000 TL.
- In addition to Kuveyt Türk ATMs, you can also withdraw money from PTT without paying any commission.
- When using Kuveyt Türk ATMs, we recommend using the QR Code for Withdrawing and Depositing money.
- Contactless payment limit in our credit cards usage has been increased to 250 TL.
- Our Kuveyt Türk branch offices will be open between 09:30-12:30 and 13:30-17:00 weekdays and 14:00-17:00 in Friday during this period.
- To ensure health/safety, the number of customers in a branch simultaneously will be reduced depending on the branch space and available personnel.
Additional preventative measures that have been taken by the bank:
- All employees of the risk group defined by the Ministry of Health have been granted administrative leave.
- Customer visits, internal and external meetings and events are all postponed.
- Hygiene measures at our head office and branches have been elevated to the highest level. Essential health supplies, especially antiviral disinfectants, have been fully supplied and are now in use across all our locations.
- A part of our employees have started working from home to the reduce the risks.
- In the provinces that require access to public institutions with the HES code in line with the governorship decision, the HES code will be checked during the entrance to our branches.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
We wish you healthy days.
Kuveyt Türk Participation Bank