What can I do on the Online Branch?
The Kuveyt Türk Online Branch brings you 24/7 banking with its extensive set of transactions. Moreover, with its smart menu structure, fast transaction function and financial advisor feature, Kuveyt Türk Online Branch is opening a brand new page in online banking.
What are the Transaction Amount Limits for the Online Branch?
For your security Kuveyt Türk Online Branch imposes a limit on certain financial transactions.
These limits can be changed during Foreign Currency and Precious Metal Buying and Selling transactions outside the weekdays between 08:30 - 17:30 hours.
Transaction Amount Limits
|Money Transfer to Stock Broker Account
|Purchase-Sale Foreign Currency
|Purchase-Sale Precious Metals
Using the Online Branch...
- To use the Online Branch, please log on to your browser and go to www.kuveytturk.com.tr
- Please be wary of e-mail addresses claiming to be from Kuveyt Türk Participation Bank. Kuveyt Türk only sends e-mails for informative purposes and does not require any information from you. In such a case, please call and notify 444 0 123 Call Center.
- When choosing your online password, password and secret word, please keep the following issues in mind:
- Be careful to use a different password.
- Do not use your personal information as a password or secret word.
- You do not store your Online Branch information in your wallet or on your computer in a way that is easy to reach and can be handed to someone else and do not note it down.
- Protect your computer against viruses and similar programs. Make sure that the anti-virus programs installed on your computer are up to date.
- Installing personal firewall software on your computer is important for your security.
- Do not log into the Online Branch from internet cafés, foreign or untrusted computers.
- Increase your security by keeping your web browsers up to date.
- Check your Online Branch security settings to create a structure that suits you.
Auxiliary Security Information
Additional functions and measures developed by the Kuveyt Türk Online Branch for your safety are as follows:
Two-Phase Login Screen: : In order to access the Online Branch, first enter the customer number and password. The next screen prompts you to give your password. If you are using Mobile Signature or ATM password at the same time, you will be asked to login with one of these security applications on the password screen.
Virtual Keyboard: It provides security by preventing the theft of your passwords against the risk of Keylogger programs installed on computers in general public places such as internet cafés.
Mobile Signature: In accordance with Electronic Signature Law No. 5070, this is a service that authenticates the equivalent of a wet signature in electronic environments. You can get this service using Turkcell GSM SIM card. You can use Mobile Signature partially or completely at Kuveyt Türk Online Branch. For mobile signature usage only, only mobile signature is used instead of password and secret word is not used in transactions requiring approval. For both password and mobile signature usage, you can log in by selecting one of the password or mobile signature options when you enter the Online Branch. While users who log in with a password are asked to enter their secret word for money transfer confirmation transactions, users who enter with a mobile signature have their operation confirmed by the mobile signature.
Transaction Limits: You can reduce your online transaction limits at the Online Branch. However, you need to contact 444 0 123 Call Center or your branch to increase the limit.
IP Restriction/Country IP Restriction: If you wish you can contact the Online Branch or 444 0 123 Call Center and make your Online Branch accessible only from the IP range that you specify. To add or remove restrictions you can go to IP Restrictions from the Settings/Constraints Menu via the Online Branch and increase your Online Branch security.
Account Restriction: You can choose to grant only monitoring rights to accounts on your Online Branch and close any monetary transactions. To remove the restrictions, contact 444 0 123 Call Center or your branch.
Defined Recipient Limitation: For money transfer transactions made at the Online Branch, you can make money transfers only to existing defined receivers. To remove the restrictions, contact 444 0 123 Call Center or your branch.
Time Control: With the transaction authority feature you can set a particular time period and turn off permission for transactions made at the Online Branch outside of the time period you define. To remove the restrictions, contact 444 0 123 Call Center or your branch.