With the Mobile Number Transfer Menu added to the Mobile Branch, you can send money 24/7 to the person you want, whether you are a Kuveyt Turk customer. The money can easily be withdrawn from all Kuveyt Turk ATMs without using a card.
How can I Send Money From Mobile Branch to Mobile Phone?
- Please download the Kuveyt Türk Mobile Branch application.
- The menu is selected from the GSM Number under the Money Transfers menu.
- Money transfer is done by entering mobile number.
- If it is a Kuveyt Turk customer or not, it will be terminated by entering any cell phone number, name, surname and amount information of the receiver.
- The receiver can easily withdraw money from any Kuveyt Turk ATM by TCKN, the Shipper's Cell Phone Number, his Cell Number, the Reference Code sent to him by SMS, and the amount sent to him.
- If the receiver does not withdraw within 24 hours or if the receiver has the wrong information, the amount is returned to the sender's account.
- The ability to send money to the customer's phone is only available to our individual customers.
- For security reasons, the receiver can only learn the amount from the sender.
- The cash transfer transaction amount limits for the receiver are TL 500 per day, TL 1,000 per week and TL 1,500 per month.
- The cash transfer transaction amount limits for the sender are 500 TL per day and 1,000 TL per month.
- For the receiver, there are transaction limits of 2 per day, 4 per week and 6 per month.
- For the sender, there are transaction limits of 2 per day, 4 per month.
- This service is only available from the Mobile Branch.
- Money can only be sent in Turkish Lira, 10 TL and its multipliers.
- The sender can view the money transfers he / she has made from the Actions menu and cancel the amounts not withdrawn by the receiver. The canceled amounts will be returned to the sender's account.