Kuveyt Türk Mobile Branch provides you with easy access to many banking transactions from money transfers to bill payments, precious metals and foreign exchange transactions to stock trading.
If you are not a Kuveyt Türk customer yet, you can open an account with Kuveyt Türk Mobile Branch within minutes and discover Kuveyt Türk's reliable banking.
How do I download the Mobile Branch?
- Text MOBIL to 2848 and use the link in the message that you receive.
- If you are using the iOS operating system, go into the App Store, or if you use Android operating system, open Google Play and search for Kuveyt Türk.
- You can download it from the Kuveyt Türk Online Branch in seconds.
Which phones and devices support the Mobile Branch?
All Kuveyt Türk personal and corporate customers who have iPhone models with iOS 8.4 and upwards, smartphone models on Android 4.1, or Windows Phone and have an online banking password can use the mobile branch.
What can I do on the Mobile Branch?
Kuveyt Türk Mobile Branch brings you 24/7 banking with a large set of operations.
While using Mobile Branch;
- Please be wary of e-mail addresses claiming to be from Kuveyt Türk Participation Bank. Kuveyt Türk only sends e-mails for informative purposes and does not require any information from you. In such a case, please call and notify the Call Center on 444 0 123 / 0850 251 0 123.
- Be vigilant against fraudulent activities.
- When choosing your online password, password and secret word, please keep the following issues in mind:
- Be careful to use a different password.
- Do not use your personal information as a password or secret word.
- You do not store your Mobile Branch information in your wallet or on your computer in a way that is easy to reach or can be handed to someone else and do not note it down.
- Keep your private information confidential.
- Protect your computer against viruses and similar programs. Make sure that the anti-virus programs installed on your computer are up to date.
- To prevent someone else from using your mobile phone, you must use the phone activation key and key lock.
- The Mobile Branch app terminates your session within 500 seconds for your security if no active action is taken. Do not leave your phone where others can access it while the app is open.
Auxiliary Security Information
Additional functions and measures developed by Kuveyt Türk Mobile Branch for your safety are as follows:
Secure Sign In: VeriSign Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certification methods are used at Kuveyt Türk Mobile Branch. In addition, the app is signed with VeriSign.
Transaction Limits: Your Mobile Branch transaction limits are defined to be the same as the standard Online Branch limits when you first use them. To reduce your transaction limit specifically at the Mobile Branch, you can use the Online Branch or 444 0 123/0850 251 0 123 Call Center, or contact the branch to upgrade.
Time Control: With the transaction authority feature you can set on the Online Branch for a particular time period, you can turn off permission for transactions made at the Mobile Branch outside of the time period you define. To remove the restrictions, contact 444 0 123/0850 251 0 123 Call Center or your branch