Esnaf Card is a commercial card designed to finance Esnafs' needs in a flexible way and over the long term. With Esnaf Card, you can take advantage of single payments for shopping; and you can pay your expenses in the number of installments you determine when you apply (from 6 months up to 24 months).
With Kuveyt Türk Esnaf Card, you can benefit from the following advantages:
- You can use your Esnaf Card for 2 months including the month of issue. For instance, a card issued in June (either on June 1 or June 30) can be used until the end of July. A single account statement is issued at the end of 2 months.
- You can pay for your expenses of 50 TRY or more in instalments in Turkey and abroad, regardless of the member workplace condition. This instalment feature applies to each POS.
- With Esnaf Card, we can provide personal financing for our Esnaf customers through the convenience of a card; and in the case of theft or loss, you have the benefit of credit card security coverage.
- You can bargain on the price of your purchases, as if you were paying in cash, and you can pay your expenses in instalments at a discounted price.
- You can pay off all your bills with late charges according to the number of instalments you set up when applying for your Esnaf Card.
- You can pay for your purchases with any number of instalments* from 6 months up to 24 months.
- 4 instalments are automatically made for food, market and fuel expenditures.
- You do not need to create a new invoice and create a payment plan every time you go shopping.
- You can use your Esnaf Card to shop on the internet.
- Esnaf Card does not cover transactions for jewelry expenses, at vehicle galleries, auto service or car rental places, in liquor stores (USA) or for package store purchases, for gambling or lottery transactions, court fees and fines, foreign currency, donations, mobile top-up (cell phone for USA), insurance, tax, cable (USA) or other subscriptions to TV services.
Date of First Instalment Payment:
- For expenditures you make for 2 months, project definition is done on the 3rd of the month following the due date. This means you must pay the first instalment by the 3rd of the next month.
- For example; if your Esnaf Card was printed in January, the project definition date for the expenditures you made is March 3rd. At this point, you must pay the first instalment by April 3rd.
- In order to apply for Esnaf Card, you can visit any Kuveyt Turk branch.