Gold Card is a bank card enabling you to access your debit account at ATMs and while shopping. You can get hold of a Gold Card at Kuveyt Türk branches on the day. This card does not require an annual fee.
- Gold Card covers your transactions 24/7 both at Kuveyt Türk ATMs and other banks’ ATMs with Visa Electron, V PAY, Maestro and Cirrus emblems in Turkey and abroad.
- It allows you to shop within the available balance of your debit account with POS devices in stores.
- No matter where you are in the world, the amount of foreign currency you withdraw in that country’s currency will be deducted in TRY from your main account.
- You can earn Gold Points from your transactions.
- POS Para allows you to get cash back in stores and do online shopping from stores that use 3D Secure system.
Credit (Additional Limit) Usage
As a Gold Card user, when the balance at your account is insufficient or below the amount you determined, you can do shopping using the credit limit (additional limit) defined for your card. Kuveyt Türk sends bank statements for your expenditures. The issuance date of the bank statement is selected as either the 1st or 15th day of the month. The payment due date is 10 days after the statement date.
You can define your credit limit as 250, 500, 1,000, 1,500 or 2,000 TRY. In order to determine the credit limit, you need to apply and choose your statement date and credit limit. You will then need to sign an additional agreement for credit usage. Your Gold Card is issued at the branch through the immediate issue system and you can obtain your card by signing the card delivery record.
You can perform the POS Para transaction within the balance of your account with Visa Electron and Maestro cards. The transactions are performed on the main account linked to your card. The POS Para limit you withdraw is within your daily withdraw limit. You can withdraw POS Para from stores such as CarrefourSA, CarrefourSA Express, Kiler, ŞOK, Real and contracted stores such as D&R ve DiaSA.
You earn Gold Points of 0.35% from POS transactions using the balance in your current account and 0.1% on transactions using the credit limit.
3D Secure Transaction
Gold Card allows you to shop online. The contracted store must be able to perform 3D Secure transactions. After entering your card details, a password will be sent to your mobile phone number registered in the banking system. You can perform your transaction after entering the password into the space defined on the screen.