Created for couples preparing to marry, the Dowry Account with State Subsidy is reinforced with the support of Kuveyt Türk and grows sound savings.
- The Dowry Account is a state-subsidized participation account that aims at long-term saving.
- All Turkish citizens below the age of 24 who have never married before, or those who fall under the scope of Article 28 of the Turkish Citizenship Law No. 5901, can open dowry accounts.
- A Dowry Account can be opened persons under the age of 18 by their parents or guardians.
- Both women and men can benefit from the Dowry Account.
- Kuveyt Türk Dowry Account can be opened in TRY only with a minimum term of 3 years and yields a profit share every year.
- Payment periods are monthly or quarterly.
- Monthly payments amount to a minimum of 109,62 TRY and a maximum of 1.096,24 TRY. For a quarterly period this is a minimum of 326,79 TRY and a maximum of 3.288,71 TRY.
- Up to 16.443,56 TRY can be deposited once on the opening date of the account.
- You have the right to skip your regular payments to accounts with monthly payments for a maximum of three times a year and your regular payments to accounts with quarterly payments once a year.
- You can withdraw cash a maximum of twice a year.
- A customer cannot open more than one dowry account. The Dowry Account cannot be opened as a joint account and cannot be transferred to other banks.
- You can order from your current account or Kuveyt Türk Sale Plus credit card.
- Kuveyt Türk Dowry Account provides the advantage of high return with a profit share rate of 95/5.
What Are The Requirements For Getting State Contribution On Your Dowry Account?
In order for the participant to qualify for state subsidy;
- The participant should make regular payments to the account for a minimum of three years before the date of marriage.
- The participant’s first marriage should take place before the age of 27.
- The participant should not violate the payment conditions in the Dowry Account Regulation.
|Regular Payment Term
||State Contribution Rate
||Maximum State Contribution
|Less than 36 months
|60 Months and Over
**Clients qualified to receive state subsidy are obliged to submit their marriage certificate and the document given by the civil registry specifying that the marriage is the client’s first marriage to Kuveyt Türk within 6 months following the date of marriage.