Thanks to MoneyGram, you are never away from home or at least from your money...
Now you can transfer money to 170 countries worldwide in approximately 10 minutes and collect the money transferred to you at branches of Kuveyt Turk.
Thanks to MoneyGram money transfer system, you can carry out all MoneyGram transfers and receive transactions by showing proof of your identity without ever needing a bank account.
- MoneyGram is the money transfer system which is growing the fastest throughout the world and enables consumers to transfer and receive money from various locations worldwide.
- It has an international network of 75,000 Agent locations in 170 countries worldwide.
- Thanks to its large agent network covering banks, post offices, international telephone companies and local markets; MG offers flexible working hours as well as a comfortable, friendly and professional service to its customers.
- MoneyGram Principle: Helping people and business-owners by offering reliable, easy and reasonable financial services.
- Advantages Of MoneyGram
- Reliable : Thanks to its widespread agent network via computer connection worldwide, MoneyGram guarantees the reliability of money transfer.
- Fast and easy : Your money can be transferred to another continent in just 10 minutes. If you are travelling, you can easily receive your money without any advance preparation at any location you like with re-directing function.
- Appreciates your money : Except for a few exceptions, MoneyGram is a lot more reasonable than its competitors.
- Free message : MoneyGram sends up to 10 word-personal messages free-of-charge for every transaction, unlike its competitors who charge a fee for such messages.
- Prior information about the amount to be received : Before the transaction is carried out, the customer is informed about the amount and currency the other person will receive. Upon customer approval, the transfer is carried out.
- Most Frequent Users Of MoneyGram
- Families and employees working abroad : Those who live abroad can transfer money to their families in a reliable way without a bank account.
- Students : It is not always practical and possible for students studying abroad to open bank accounts. Therefore, MoneyGram is the best choice of students for study fees and other expenditures.
- Travelers and tourists : They prefer MoneyGram in urgent situations due to its speed and reliability.
- Business men and women travelling abroad : Media companies especially prefer MoneyGram agents due to their flexible opening hours and convenience in order to transfer money urgently to their journalists at any location worldwide.
- Other : MoneyGram is also used for other urgent medical, legal and unexpected expenditures.
- For Money Transfer Via Moneygram
- Simply go to any Kuveyt Turk branch and fill in a MG transfer form.
- After submitting the form and your ID card to the branch officer, pay the transfer amount along with the transfer charge.
- Give the reference number on the copy of the transfer form you have been given to the receiver.
- For Money Receiving Via Moneygram
- Simply go to any Kuveyt Turk branch and fill in a MG receiving form.
- Submit the form with the reference number you have noted and your ID card to the branch officer.
- Immediately collect your money along with a copy of the form approved by the bank officer and leave.
- MoneyGram Charge Table (USD)
MoneyGram transfer and receipt transactions are on EUR and USD basis. The USD amount to be transferred and the charges for transfer transactions are as follows:
|Charge Table (USD)
- MoneyGram Charge Table (EUR)
MoneyGram transfer and receipt transactions are on EUR and USD basis. The EUR amount to be transferred and the charges for transfer transactions are as follows:
|Charge Table (EUR)