- Lease Certificate
A lease certificate is a security issued by an asset leasing company in order to finance the assets that are acquired or leased, and which entitles its holders to the revenues attained from such assets in proportion to their shares.
- Lease Certificate Investment
- Medium / long-term fixed-income investment opportunities:Lease certificates provide opportunity to have a fixed return in both medium and long term. If you want to get safe lease income, you can invest in lease certificates.
- Coupon Payment: Lease certificates give the owner of the leased assets the right to receive termly fixed rental income.
- Asset Based: All issued certificates are based on the visible and tangible property that guarantees the rental return.
- Liquidity Opportunity: Lease certificates are quoted in the Istanbul Stock Exchange in which secondary market transactions are available. If investors need to convert lease certificates to liquidity, they can convert their certificates fully or partially cash before maturity date.
- Tax Advantage: Tax is witholded at 12% for deposit accounts whereas the rate of witholding tax is at 10% for lease certificates denominated in TL .
- Transaction Hours
Secondary market transactions are available between 9.00 and 17.00 on internet banking.
- Buy/Sell Transactions
Buy/sell transactions are made at minimum 100 TL nominal and above multiples.
No commission is charged for the transactions.
- Transaction Limits
Transaction limit over the Internet per transaction is at 100,000 TL for real persons and 500,000 TL for legal entities.
Kuwait Turkish Bank Lease Certificates’ details which are subject to buy&sell transactions on the Internet Banking as follows:
Kuwait Turkish Lease Certificate Asset Leasing Company Certificate Details (TRDKTVKK1411)